Re: Lilypond hangs on a script after adding fingering

From: James
Subject: Re: Lilypond hangs on a script after adding fingering
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 23:07:52 +0000

Hello,

On 26 December 2011 23:01, gajatko <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello!
> I am not sure which statement spoils the process, but the following script
> causes Lilypond.exe to hang without any output (I waited 100 seconds).
>
> \version "2.12.3"
> treble = \new Staff <<
>       \new Voice="sopran"

I tried this on latest stable (2.14.2)

and it didn't cause any hang - I get warnings about using fingering
numbers >5 (but that is expected) however it all compiles.

Is it possible to use the latest stable version please and see if you
get the same problem?

if there is a problem in 2.12.x there are not going to be any fixes
for that version.

regards

James