Re: cannot load the popplerqt4 module : frescobaldi 2.0.0

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: cannot load the popplerqt4 module : frescobaldi 2.0.0
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 07:42:21 -0800 (PST)

Martin,

Thank you for your help. Congratulation on you success of installing frescobaldi 2.0 on fedora 16.

I am running fedora 15.  I run into road blocks after road blocks trying to install frescobaldi 2.0.  So I re-install frescobaldi 1.2 so that I can compile lily files.  I am going to wait for frecobaldi 2.0 install package for fedora 15, then I will try again.

Upgrading to fedora 16 is a big decision since I am new to linux world and don't know much about commands & its parameters.  I am relying on install packages to shield my lacking linux knowledge.

Blessing in+,
Ming.