Re: mailing list fot italian users

From: Federico Bruni
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 17:51:46 +0100

2011/12/29 Luca Rossetto Casel <address@hidden>:
> Il 29/12/2011 16:37, Federico Bruni ha scritto:
>>
>> 2011/12/22 Graham Percival<address@hidden>:
>>
>>> I create it, if there's enough demand.  How many people want an
>>> italian list?
>>
>> Apparently, just two persons.
>> Nevermind, I'd better start translating the Notation Reference.
>

> Three: I'm very interested in an Italian mailing list too!
>
>    Luca

Ciao Luca,

I was waiting for you :)

Three is obviously not enough. I think it's too early.

BTW, I'll let you have some translations to proofread.. hopefully next week.
Having Notation Reference translated should attract more italian users.

Actually, I started this thread after meeting a guy who's been using
LilyPond for a while but he never managed to understand it deeply
because reading the documentation (in english) is hard for him.
He was not even aware that at least Learning Manual and Usage manuals
are translated into italian.