Unexpected tag warning

From: Roman
Subject: Unexpected tag warning
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 08:15:12 +0000 (UTC)

> (Not top-posting ... honest)

In the following snippet nothing has actually been tagged with #'bad inside the
expression assigned to incl, so the two evaluations of incl should be identical.

--
  \version "2.15.22"

  incl = \new Staff {
      \tempo 2=46
      \relative c'' { a2 a }
  }

  <<
      \removeWithTag #'bad \incl
      \incl

--

However, when I compile it I get the warning
    temp.ly:4:2: warning: Two simultaneous tempo-change events, junking this one

This warning disappears if I comment out %{ \removeWithTag #'bad %}

Does anyone have an idea what's going on here.

Happy new year to everyone.