Re: subdivision of beams in 5/16 bar

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: subdivision of beams in 5/16 bar
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 11:20:23 +0100

Sorry,
it must have to do with my mail-program (googlemail).
I will take care in the future.
Here is the beginning of  the theme.
Dear community,
I have a problem with subdivided beams in a 5/16 bar.
I want to have subbeams of irregular length, grouped in 2+3 16ths.
Unfortunately it doesn't work.
Is there a way to realize it?
Here is a short snippet:

\version "2.14.2"
motif =  \relative c' { c16[ d e f g] }
\new Staff {
  \time 5/16
 \motif
  \set subdivideBeams = ##t
     \context Voice << {\motif}
       { \set baseMoment = #(ly:make-moment 1 8) s8
       \set baseMoment = #(ly:make-moment 3 16) s8. % only two notes are beamed together, not three!
 }>>
}