Re: Lilypond hangs on a script after adding fingering

From: James
Subject: Re: Lilypond hangs on a script after adding fingering
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 14:18:33 +0000

Hello,

On 31 December 2011 14:13, gajatko <address@hidden> wrote:

> James-379 wrote:
>> I get warnings about using fingering
>> numbers >5 (but that is expected) however it all compiles.
>>
> I love it: "it works for me", "cannot reproduce" ;) .

Err... if you _read_ what I wrote and not just paraphrase me out of
context, I actually pointed to the fact that you were using 2.12.x as
that is what your \version number stated, which is no longer current
stable and that I was using current stable 2.14.x and it did indeed
work for me.

I also then asked to see if you get the same 'hang' with the current
2.14.x - as there is no more development on 2.12 - as I didn't but I
did get warnings etc. which I was informing you that they will still
compile.

So yes it does 'work for me' because I used the latest stable not 2.12.x

Thanks

James