THANKS Re: Seasonal carols page

From: dadadharma @dslextreme.com
Subject: THANKS Re: Seasonal carols page
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 14:08:54 -0800

Thanks to Father Gordon Gilbert, Reinhold Kainhofer, Henning Hraban
Ramm, Phil Holmes, and René Brandenburger for sharing Lilypond files
of Christmas carols.

And thanks to the code-composers who make Lilypond possible!

I'm continuing to add to the webpage: it now includes a 4-voice
version of Auld Lang Syne.

The idea of having a separate discussion group appealed to one other person.

On Tuesday (Dec. 27) I attended a singing and was entrusted with
51-page set of mostly Renaissance carols that I will be adding during
the course of the coming year (see, for instance, "Alle psallite").

It's still a live project, thanks to everybody.

David Olson
Culver City, California