Re: FOSDEM music notation gathering

From: Nils
Subject: Re: FOSDEM music notation gathering
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 22:40:49 +0100

Interesting.
If I find a affordable place to sleep maybe I will come.

I am a Denemo dev and recently I'm working on my own Lilypond Frontend and it
would be nice to meet other Linux Notation People.

I am from Cologne, Germany, btw. If someone wants to travel with me (in my car,
takes about 2 hours for me) it is more likely that I will come.

Nils