Re: Bug squad - updated list

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: Bug squad - updated list
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 14:38:10 -0800 (PST)

Graham Percival-3 wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 02, 2012 at 03:15:45PM -0000, Phil Holmes wrote:
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "-Eluze" <address@hidden>

maybe something like:

you will automatically be considered/treated as stared if you enter a new
issue.

and:
if you want to be acknowledged when other issues are changed you must star
them yourself (otherwise they will only appear in the bug-ignore or
bug-current folder)

is this correct and does this make it clearer?

thanks
Eluze