Re: \acciaccatura before barline?

From: Father Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Re: \acciaccatura before barline?
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 07:20:36 -0500

Wow!  You never know what you'll find when you read further down the NR!

I found

\override Score.SpacingSpanner #'strict-grace-spacing = ##t

and put it in my \score, and that did the trick!

But now another question:  I have a phrase like this :

<a g'>4(        <d fis>)_.

where the original has slurs from both upper note to upper note, and
lower note to lower note.  Lily seems to want to put only one slur on
there, on the lower notes.

Any ideas?

Gordon+

--