Re: \acciaccatura before barline?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: \acciaccatura before barline?
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 12:31:53 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Father Gordon Gilbert" <address@hidden>
To: "Francisco Vila" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 12:20 PM

Wow!  You never know what you'll find when you read further down the NR!

I found

\override Score.SpacingSpanner #'strict-grace-spacing = ##t

and put it in my \score, and that did the trick!

But now another question:  I have a phrase like this :

<a g'>4( <d fis>)_.

where the original has slurs from both upper note to upper note, and
lower note to lower note.  Lily seems to want to put only one slur on
there, on the lower notes.

Any ideas?

Gordon+