Pango error when building a document

From: Rich Cochrane
Subject: Pango error when building a document
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 08:06:37 +0000 (UTC)

I'm running LilyPond on a document and getting the following error after several
minutes of (what appears to be) successful processing:

"Pango-ERROR **: Unable to open font file
C:/Windows/fonts/DejaVuSans.ttf for font Century Schoolbook L
3.0673828125, exiting

aborting..."

LilyPond then exits abnormally (probably an unhandled exception).

Unfortunately the document is very large (~1MB) and I have no idea where the
error comes up, so I'm not able to narrow this down or provide an example that
reproduces the problem. I'm not even certain that the process fails at the same
point every time.

The command line is:

c:\Programs\LilyPond\usr\bin\lilypond-book.py  --verbose --output=out  --pdf
chapter_complete_no_chromatics.lytex

System info:

Windows 7
Lilypond 2.14.1
MiKTeX 2.8

I've been building other documents using the same LilyPond features in the same
environment for at least a year (& much longer on my old Vista machine).

Let me know if any other details would be useful.

Thanks,

Rich