Re: Skipping bars in Lyric Mode

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Skipping bars in Lyric Mode
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 16:41:50 -0000

skip does work with \lyricsto, but requires a duration, which is then ignored:

\new Staff = "Soprano"
<<
\new Voice = "Sop" { \voiceOne c''4 c'' c'' c'' }
\new Lyrics \lyricsto "Sop" { one two \skip 1 four }
\new Voice = "Alto" { \voiceTwo f'4 f' f' f' }
\new Lyrics \lyricsto "Alto" { \skip 1 \skip 1 three \skip 1 }

Phil Holmes