Square brackets around multiple optional notes

From: Светлана
Subject: Square brackets around multiple optional notes
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 03:15:33 +0400

Hello all!
I'd like to place optional notes in square brackets like it's done here:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/squarebrackets.png/
I tried markup and setting extra-offset, but then my lyrics is placed in wrong
place if some bracket should be placed above the lyrics. Also, bracket
placement is tied to note, so it's really hard to align them all.
Here is the example. I've intentionally moved the bracket some notes to the
left to show the problem.
\version "2.14.1"
\score{
  <<
        \new Voice = "one" {
        \cadenzaOn
        \override TextScript #'extra-offset = #'(-3 . 8)
        \relative c'
        {e4 (f) g2 f2 (g1) f2 f-\markup {\abs-fontsize #40 "["} (e f4 e f g2.
f8 e4 f1) \bar "|."}
        \cadenzaOff
    }
    \new Lyrics \lyricsto "one" \lyricmode {Те -- бе, Го -- спо -- ди. }

}
Any other suggestions?

Svetlana.