I: lilypond for hexagram

From: address@hidden
Subject: I: lilypond for hexagram
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:46:31 +0100 (CET)

Thanks to all for showing me interest
sorry for the late response, but the time zone is the problem

now I'll try to configure the program as you have suggested and I will
experiment with my friend to verify the functionality, if there are other needs
I hope we can rely on your help again
However I will keep you informed of developments
thanks Marco