Re: Square brackets around multiple optional notes

From: Nick Baskin
Subject: Re: Square brackets around multiple optional notes
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 22:33:29 -0500

2012/1/9 Светлана <address@hidden>

> Svetlana,
>
> Have you tried messing with this snippet yet? http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=377 It looks somewhat similar to what you're after.
>
> Cheers,
> Nick

Thank you! It works like a charm. I don't know how could I miss this while searching... Just one question left - which part in this snippet is responsible for bracket line thickness? I'd like to make it like bold.

Please reply-all to keep messages on the list. According to the fourth line of the snippet comment, "% The number next to "th" in (th 0.2) controls thickness of the brackets." Have you tried experimenting with this?

Cheers,
Nick