Re: strange lilypond errors in 2.15.24

From: Shevek
Subject: Re: strange lilypond errors in 2.15.24
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 00:10:41 -0800 (PST)

Francisco Vila wrote:

>> \global = {
>>     % stuff
>> }
> should be
> global = {
>
>> \guitar = {
> should be
> guitar = {
>>     % stuff
>>     <<
>>         \context ChordNames = "chords" \with {
>>             alignAboveContext = "Guitar"                 % commenting out
>> this line solves the error
>>         } \chordnames {
> should be
> } \chordmode {

Yes indeed. I noticed those typographical errors in my post soon after
posting, and, as you can see, edited the post to fix them. I apologize for
not proofreading carefully enough. Typos aside, the errors are still
occurring as I described in the original post, and they are not caused by
typos. I'd appreciate any input on this.