Re: Mutopia & IMSLP

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Mutopia & IMSLP
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:12:37 +0000

Mutopia has had some problems with a lack of time lately and I'm not
sure the status at this point. I know there was some progress made and
the source for the page is on github now:
https://github.com/chrissawer/The-Mutopia-Project.

I am an official mutopia mirror, and therefore I see each day the result of rsyncing it. Although Chris Sawer doesn't have much time to update it (namely, making it more attractive), he continues adding scores to the repository.

Mutopia++

Cheers,
ambs