Re: Undress While Playing - Thank you Lilypond ;)

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Undress While Playing - Thank you Lilypond ;)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 11:21:28 +0100

Nils <address@hidden> writes:

> Are you serious? This was the most harmless picture you can imagine.

<URL:http://xkcd.com/883/>

Anyway, I checked the video source, and it appeared to me that their
outfit was not necessarily the most pressing reason for performance
anxiety.

I've stooped to performing in drag myself because it supplemented the
performance (accordion + alto solo + moderation).  But not to _distract_
from it.

--
David Kastrup