Re: Undress While Playing - Thank you Lilypond ;)

From: Nils
Subject: Re: Undress While Playing - Thank you Lilypond ;)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 11:36:27 +0100

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 10:15:17 +0000
Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 11:05:03AM +0100, Nils wrote:
> > Are you serious? This was the most harmless picture you can imagine.
>
> I find nothing objectionable about it, but we should bear in mind
> that cultural norms vary quite a bit; Europeans are generally much
> more accepting of nudity than North Americans.  We also have a
> fair chunk of clergy using lilypond, and again, different
> denominations of different religions will have greater or lesser
> acceptance of nudity.

> I think the link was fine but it would have been good to add NSFW
> (not safe for work); that's the general custom these days to
> denote pictures which may be objectionable for some people.
>
> - Graham

It is not that I'm posting these things on a daily basis. Not even a yearly.
But I have to say that my blog got a boost of 1740% (yes, thousand) in visitors
because of that picture.

NSFW is a fair warning, right.

Nils

P.S. And many of the new visitors were from this list. I guess this would be
the clergy :) Next time I will aim for the doubled increase by not using grown
women but boys.