synchronizing other parts w/cadenza

From: Paul Scott
Subject: synchronizing other parts w/cadenza
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 21:41:33 -0700

Hi,

Ok, my thread about mmrest-of-length appears to be misguided.  I don't think
NR 1.2.6 helped even though it looks like 1.2.6 Aligning to cadenzas is intended
to answer this.

I want to synchronize either a specific value of rest or note with a cadenza.
I would say that mmrest-of-length is not any kind of answer.

How can I synchronize a cadenza in one instrument with whole notes or whole
rests
(or any other specific value) in another set of instruments?

TIA,

Paul Scott