Re: MetronomeMarks and MultiMeasureRest spacing

From: James
Subject: Re: MetronomeMarks and MultiMeasureRest spacing
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:27:07 +0000

Hello,

On 19 January 2012 10:10, Shevek <address@hidden> wrote:

> Keith OHara wrote:
>>
>> For a better solution, I suggest you search the mailing list archives
>> for "MarkLine"
>>  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-06/msg00159.html
>> The details of this solution seem to need updating to work with the
>> current
>> version of LilyPond, but the concept should continue to work forever.
>>

> Thanks! I just implemented the MarkLine strategy, and it works fantastic.

Could you add this to the LilyPond Snippet Repository?

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/html/whatsthis.html

or if it doesn't work for 2.12 (the current version of LSR)

Perhaps paste your code here for others to use?

Depending on the code, I don't pretend to understand what I'm looking
at here - we could even add it as a snippet in the current Notation
Reference.

James