Re: Collision between tie and pitched trill

From: Caio Barros
Subject: Re: Collision between tie and pitched trill
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 00:42:09 -0200

In this example is not so visible. But is there.
In smaller staff sizes it gets worse because the tie is thicker. I actually saw this error in an orchestral score with very small staffs.

\version "2.14.2"

#(set-global-staff-size 8)

\relative g'' {

\pitchedTrill g1 ~ \startTrillSpan a g2

}

If you use other interval other than the second it's even more visible

\version "2.14.2"

\relative g'' {

\pitchedTrill g1 ~ \startTrillSpan bes g2

}

2012/1/19 Patrick Karl <address@hidden>

> Message: 2
> Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 00:34:09 -0200
> From: Caio Barros <address@hidden>
> To: Keith OHara <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: Collision between tie and pitched trill
>
> Yes, but it's still a collision.

It looks ok at 2.14.2.  I don't see a collision.