Re: Breath marks at the end of a \divisioMaijor or \divisioMaxima

From: Jakub Pavlík
Subject: Re: Breath marks at the end of a \divisioMaijor or \divisioMaxima
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 20:25:51 +0100 (CET)

If you need any help, you should better explain, what you need, maybe provide
an example of the LilyPond code you're working on...
I can't really understand, what you need.

Greetings,
Jakub

P.S.: Sorry for posting this twice, the first time I posted the reply by
accident only to you and not to the list.