Re: Lyircs melsima line ending in interpunctation

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: Lyircs melsima line ending in interpunctation
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 15:49:13 -0500

It would seem more useful. To have such punctuation against the word
for the reason that for example with an exclamation point it alters
the expression of the word. if you have to arrive at the end of the
extender lines to find out about such a change it impedes a quick and
accurate reading of the score.

Shane