enharmonic transposition of key signatures?

From: Shevek
Subject: enharmonic transposition of key signatures?
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 02:17:39 -0800 (PST)

I have a situation like the following, and I would like to have the second
key display as D flat, rather than as C sharp. I can't figure out a way to
do this without duplicating the global variable (but that would defeat the
purpose of the global variable, wouldn't it?). Has anyone else come up with
a solution to this situation?

Sorry for posting so many questions the past day or so.

\version "2.14.2"
\language "english"

global = {
  \key c \major
  s1*2
  \key b \major
  s1*2
}

music = \relative c' {
  c4 d e f |
  g f e d |
  cs e fs gs |
  as2 b |
}

\score {
  \new Staff { \transposition bf \transpose bf c' << \global \music >> }
  \layout {}
}

music = {
  \transposition bf