Re: enharmonic transposition of key signatures?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: enharmonic transposition of key signatures?
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 21:20:23 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shevek" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:19 PM

David Kastrup wrote:

That does not look like a version problem, but like a regression bug.
It is not likely that it will go away on its own.  So if you don't
manage to actually get any debuggable evidence to developers, it will
stick around.

One additional hint: version 2.15.27, the latest development release,
contains

* | commit e8f544af29c93145d122efa8dcfc0548d9b84f0b
| | Author: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
| | Date:   Fri Jan 20 12:01:03 2012 +0100

While it is not highly likely that it helps, this change should cause a
reduction in hard-to-track Heisenbugs of which your report seems to show
one.

Okay, so it sounds like I should try again on 2.15.27, and if it's still
there, report it to the developers. How would I go about reporting it?

http://lilypond.org/bug-reports.html

--
Phil Holmes