Re: Mailing List Size limit?

From: Ben Finney
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 08:42:47 +1100

Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't know how much server storage we have (every mail is archived),
> but my guess would be that 200-300 kb limit would be better.

No, please don't send large attachments to the mailing list; they arrive
in every recipients mailbox whether wanted or not.

Instead, put them online, and post the URL in a message to the mailing
list.

--
 \     “If you're a young Mafia gangster out on your first date, I bet |
  `\       it's real embarrassing if someone tries to kill you.” —Jack |