Re: Arpeggio in tablature with two voices.

From: AB
Subject: Re: Arpeggio in tablature with two voices.
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 17:10:26 +0000 (UTC)

Federico Bruni <fedelogy <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Il 25/01/2012 22:44, AB ha scritto:
> > Hi Federico,
> > if you mean I wrote:
> > \set Staff.connectArpeggios = ##t
> > instead of:
> > \set TabStaff.connectArpeggios = ##t
> > It seems there is no difference, both are working.
>
> Yes, you are right. I realized it after sending the email.
>
> Anyway, I think that using Staff when you mean TabStaff is not a good
> idea (what if lilypond changes in the future?).

I agree, it works also:
\revert TabStaff.Arpeggio #'stencil
To use only TabStaff.(smonething) inside tablature setup seems the better
solution. Thanks.

> I'd rather use Score:
>
> \set Score.connectArpeggios = ##t

Not a bad idea! Now I've got "Arpeggios" and "connectArpeggios" into Staff
*and* TabStaff...something "global" (into score) sounds good.
I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Ciao.
andy