Re: Abbreviation for markup?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Abbreviation for markup?
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 02:22:23 +0100

Hi David,

2012/1/30 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
[...]
> We have established that it does not make sense to divert work setting
> up generic channels when there is, at the current point of time, a
> single taker and not even enough to go around to support him.

How to do it different? Should every person, interested in supporting
you, contact you offlist and ask for your bank account?

[...]
> And I don't think that any number of postings along the line "Dude, how
> come you expect something from me?  I, as opposed to you freaks, have a
> life." will really turn the balance to the better.

In an other mail of this thread you wrote:

"Knowledge organizes in pyramids.  And one can't build those without the
intermediate layers."

Will it turn the things better if you alienate all people not
satisfying your expectations?

Cheers,
  Harm