Need help fixing a bug.

From: address@hidden
Subject: Need help fixing a bug.
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:01:38 +0100

Hey all,

I am working on a fix to but 2260 and I am short on time.  I know how to fix it
but I need help from an intrepid user to test the fix.
Is there a LilyPond user who would be willing to create one file with as many
broken spanners as possible.  Something like:

<<
  \new Staff {
    e'1 \time 4/4 \break |
    \tempo \markup { "foo" } 4 = 90 e'1 |
    e'1 |
  }

  \new Staff {
    \override TupletBracket #'breakable = ##t
    \override Beam #'breakable = ##t
    \ottava #1 \times 1/1 { e'8\<\startTextSpan\startTrillSpan [ \repeat unfold
22 e'4 e'8\<\endTextSpan\endTrillSpan ] } |
  }

\layout {
  \context {
    \Voice
    \remove "Forbid_line_break_engraver"

Here, I have 7 spanners (ottava, tuplet bracket, tuplet number, beam, hairpin,
trill, and text spanner).  I need more.  If someone could take this file as a
model and lay on as many spanners as possible at the break point (volta
brackets, glissandi: if you can think of it, it's valid) so that I can do
comprehensive testing, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,
MS