Re: Experimental Web-based Lilypond Editor

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Experimental Web-based Lilypond Editor
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 21:41:40 +0100

Am 01.02.2012 20:03, schrieb Trevor:
Yes, it's very likely your firewall is crippling it. I'll see if I can
tweak some things to make it work from behind a firewall.

Ah. I see, you use TCP connections to port 3001 to communicate with "socket.io". If this is a fixed port, I could talk with our IT.

But it would be nice when this could also be mapped to port 80. Talking with our IT would not help other guys.

Helge