Re: Articulations positioned under stem when using \autochange

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Articulations positioned under stem when using \autochange
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 21:45:47 +0100

Hi Joey,

2012/2/1 Joey Di Nardo <address@hidden>
Thanks Thomas, worked like a charm.

I have another question if you don't mind. I'm trying to recreate the 4th measure of Ligeti's first etude for piano, which is included as an attachment:

I am interpreting the upper staff as two voices, one with the half note and the other with a series of eights in 7/8.

This is what I've coded for the measure (inside a relative c'):

|%4
\time 7/8
<<
\voiceOne {
a,2 s8 s s
}
\voiceTwo {
a,8[ b] c d e f g
}

and this is my output:

Do you know why there is the glitch, and also the separation between eights 2 & 3 when I've indicated with brackets to not do this?

I'm also curious as to why the half note is stemmed down?

Let me know if you get the attachments, if not, I'll upload them somewhere and link.

Thanks again