Concert of LilyPond works

From: address@hidden
Subject: Concert of LilyPond works
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 01:18:53 +0100

Hey all,

In case any of you on the list are not-too-far from the east of France, I'd like to invite you to a concert presented by the Ecole de Musique de Saint-Chamond featuring nine of my works:

http://apollinemike.com/concertSolomon.pdf

Seven of these pieces were composed using LilyPond.  Here is the link to one of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYjdg79V7P0

And its preface:

All of the works on the concert are protected via the Creative Commons license.

Happy score reading and I hope to see you soon!
~Mike