Re: "V.S." on page turns

From: Colin Hall
Subject: Re: "V.S." on page turns
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 11:25:33 +0000

On Wed, Feb 01, 2012 at 09:12:00PM -0800, Shevek wrote:

> Xavier Scheuer wrote:
> >
> > You could ask to add this to the tracker as a new feature request.
> > http://lilypond.org/bug-reports.html
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Xavier
> >
> I may do that. What should a feature request look like? What information do
> I need to include?

If you have an example engraving then just include an image of that, and
describe the feature in words. If you know what Lilypond syntax you would like,
include a made-up example of that too. There are examples enhancement requests
on the issue tracker.

http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list

Send your request to the bug report list as Xavier outlined above.

Cheers,
Colin.

--

Colin Hall