Re: Concert of LilyPond works

From: Hans Aikema
Subject: Re: Concert of LilyPond works
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 18:35:35 +0100

On 2-2-2012 9:41, James wrote:
Mike,

On 2 Feb 2012, at 00:18, "address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hey all,

In case any of you on the list are not-too-far from the east of France, I'd like to invite you to a concert presented by the Ecole de Musique de Saint-Chamond featuring nine of my works:

Seven of these pieces were composed using LilyPond.

Only seven of them?!

Bloody Judas!

;)

James

As if Mike can help it that he only found out about computer-engraving with Lilypond after hand-engraving his first two pieces. East of France is a little too far from here, so I'll skip the concert.

Hans