Re: syntax highlighting in the doc, call for testers

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: syntax highlighting in the doc, call for testers
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 20:43:05 +0100

Il 02/01/2012 15:58, Thomas Morley ha scritto:
I tested a file with a large scheme-definition.
In the attached file you may notice some inconsequences:

Hi Thomas,

I have fixed the error in the scheme definition, so your file is highlighted correctly now.
I've done also some other improvements.

Anyone wishing to test it again is welcomed to do so, see files attached.

Tip for quick testing:

1) copy all the .ly files you want to test in a directory along with the attached files
2) create the html subdirectory
3) run ./srchilite.sh
4) open all the .html files at once and check tab by tab

I think that I'll submit the files "upstream" within saturday/sunday.
We'll fix next bugs when we find them :-) (I'm aware of some minor bugs in markup blocks)

Thanks,
Federico