Re: Experimental Web-based Lilypond Editor

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Experimental Web-based Lilypond Editor
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 15:41:49 +0100

It works on an iPhone, so I guess it also will on an iPad. On an iPhone
it's no fun using it, really. And a problem is that I don't see a way
(yet) how to save the source file (except by copy-pasting into a mail
body) or download the pdf - that could be the same issue on an iPad,
given Apple's iOS philosophy.

Nice work, Trevor! Thanks!