Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.2 is available

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.2 is available
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 11:22:44 +0100

Il 05/02/2012 09:47, Peter O'Doherty ha scritto:
Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find anything in the
archives. I installed all the dependencies (including
libpoppler-qt4-dev) but when I start frescobaldi the message "Could not
load the popplerqt4 module" appears in the right pane.

Can you help? (I'm on linux.)

you should have checked Frescobaldi archives, it's the most popular question :)

http://groups.google.com/group/frescobaldi

Wilbert's recommendation usually is:
Be sure to install python-poppler-qt4 for the same Python version as
Frescobaldi is using.

Type this in a terminal:
locate popplerqt4.so

you'll see for which python versions the module is available.

Then you can open a python shell and write:
import popplerqt4

to see if it can be loaded and if there is any problem.

I think that you should have it in python2.7