Re: Paste function broken on lilypond editor

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: Paste function broken on lilypond editor
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 22:01:25 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 5 Feb 2012, MING TSANG wrote:

Sorry about the confusion.  I am refer to the experimental on-line lilypond
editor from lily.styes.net.     I try again
just now and I cannot paste anything to the editor.

I am on Fedora 16 and tried to copy/paste some lilypond code from gvim to the on-line lilypond editor, using Firefox 10. Worked fine for me.

--

MT