Re: Slashes in leadsheets

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Slashes in leadsheets
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:14:23 +0100

2012/2/10 Marc Hohl <address@hidden>:
> Am 10.02.2012 09:52, schrieb Francisco Vila:
>
>> Hello,
>> Does anyone know a way of printing slashes instead of chord names when
>> a chord is repeated?
>> It would serve as well to be able to print an arbitrary markup in a
>> chordnames context, instead of letting lilypond to detect repeated
>> chords automatically (which it currently does not). Here I am
>> forwarding a question from our Spanish list.
>

> Perhaps
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-03/msg00705.html
>
> is of some use here?

Thanks, I think yes, but I obtain Scheme errors.

in

  (width (/ 2 slope))
  Wrong type:()

and

  (+ width (sqrt (+ (sqr (/ thick slope)) (* thick thick))))))
  In procedure / in expression (/ thick slope) Wrong type argument in
position 1: ()

Any ideas? My Scheme is under zero Celsius.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com