Re: LilyBin Launch

From: Nils
Subject: Re: LilyBin Launch
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 12:33:26 +0100

Am Sat, 11 Feb 2012 01:08:59 -0800 (PST)
schrieb trevordixon <address@hidden>:

> Yep! Should be able to POST to http://lilybin.com/save. The body
> should include 'code=' followed by the LilyPond score, and optionally
> '&version=' followed by either 'stable' or 'unstable'. The response
> will indicate an id, which you can append to http://lilybin.com/ to
> get a url.

Very good, will try that soon.
This leads to another question:
Is there an expiring time?

I can imagine that the lilybin is not used as editor but more as a
quick show-and-forget or a quick test. Or maybe 10 to 20 tests in a
row, for "what is wrong?" questions over IRC.

So I expect the files to be deleted after a short time, is that correct?

Nils