Re: Slashes in leadsheets

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Slashes in leadsheets
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 15:10:01 +0100

Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

> Personally I'd prefer sth like the attached. But it might not work
> with the latest devel-version due to the changes with EventChord. (I
> can't test it. "2.15.24" is currently my highest version.)

I have not checked this in practice, but theoretically, the only
affected function would appear to be keepOnlyFirstNote (or so), and
since this function makes a difference only when there is more than one
note, namely, when there _is_ an EventChord, I don't think that the
EventChord changes should cause any difference here.

Of course, if you use chord repetitions (q) here, keepOnlyFirstNote will
only be able to do its job if you have already run \chordRepeats
manually (instead of waiting for its automatic run at the start of
typesetting).

I have been really messing with a lot of code, it would seem.

--
David Kastrup