Re: articulate not working ?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: articulate not working ?
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:14:52 +0100

"Christopher R. Maden" <address@hidden> writes:

> On 02/14/2012 06:46 AM, address@hidden wrote:
>> Is he reading this mailinglist(s) ? Can't find his e-mail address.
>
> I doubt it, but I have CC’d him on this message.
>
> I sent an e-mail a couple of months ago with some proposed changes to
> mordent and prall, and never got a response.

I am currently preparing a wrapper function recreating the old music
layout.  I think I already promised that but did not deliver so far.

In that case, when things go wrong with music functions not yet
rewritten, you can just manually call the wrapper on the music and the
music function will get to see the old structure.

It would appear that articulate is a candidate for that.

--
David Kastrup