Re: can lilypond handle this

From: Markus W. Kropp
Subject: Re: can lilypond handle this
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:59:46 +0100

hm, i don´t know. i want to use several midi-ports for playing my midi,
generated by lilypond. and i am still searching for a conclusion.

i use frescobaldi with it´s build-in midi player OR timidity. 16 channels are
not enough for orchestration ...

and i am waiting for a new release of laborejo (a new lilypond-frontend with
pre-alpha-status), that will handle this in the future. so there will be no
limitations about the number of midi-channel or the number of instruments i
need for composing.

Am Tue, 14 Feb 2012 06:47:29 -0800 (PST)
schrieb -Eluze <address@hidden>:

> Markus W. Kropp wrote:
> >
> > can lilypond handle the midi event "FF 21 01 pp" (midi-ports / buss)? in
> > combination with \set midiInstrument or \set midiChannelMapping or
> > something like
> > this?
> >

> what for? do you mean when inputting (midi2ly.py) or creating midi files?
>
> Eluze

-----
Musix-Blog - Über meine Kompositionen - http://www.musix-de.blogspot.com
Musix-Wiki - Den Computer zum Komponieren einrichten - http://www.musix-wiki.org