Re: "counting-numbers" above bars called with \repeat unfold

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: "counting-numbers" above bars called with \repeat unfold
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:53:34 -0600

Hi Harm,

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:

I finished my first own scheme.engraver. :)
It' a very simple one, but it should give me a starting point.

Congratulations!

Many, many thanks for all your help!!

You're welcome.  I'm learning too!

At the risk of going way OT, I have another suggestion which may be helpful.  Since there are relatively few Scheme engravers out there, why not try to translate a short C++ engraver into Scheme?  (The regression test which creates a text spanner does this, as far as I can tell.)  I know almost nothing about C++ myself, but found that I was able to "translate" arpeggio.cc.  I can share this if you're interested, along with an engraver based on it, but maybe a new thread should be opened...)

Best,
David