Re: transpose with intervals?

From: Jonghyun Kim
Subject: Re: transpose with intervals?
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 18:37:33 +0100

Thanks to useful tips!, but my concern is: how to transpose with one-parameter, instead of two-parameters(x,y). I mean, \transpose needs 2 parameter, but I wanna put there only one parameter.

I know already, the "\transpose x y {\music}" is simple, but I want to put there NUMBERS or INTERVAL NAMES, instead of "X Y"

Such as "-5" or "minus-perfect-fifth"