Re: repeat barlines with wings?

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: repeat barlines with wings?
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 22:15:27 +0100

On 9 February 2012 22:23, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:

> We developed the attached work-around.
>
> BTW in output-lib.scm you can find "brace" and "bracket" in the
> bar-glyph-alist. AFAIK they aren't used anywhere. So any work-around
> has to fiddle about the line-breaks.

This a useful workaround.
I cannot find it on the LSR.  If it is not added to it yet, could
someone upload it there?

It would be great to have such feature directly implemented into
LilyPond (not "on" by default but user could "activate" it).
Shevek, could ask for it as a new feature request on the tracker or I
will do it?

Cheers,
Xavier

--