Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 23:06:38 +0000

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 11:37:12PM +0100, Thomas Morley wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> 2012/2/21 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
> > You just did not try hard enough.  It was a really obscure bug in the
> > lexer.  I'll commit a fix to staging once make check goes through.
>
> not sure I understand.

David's trying to be funny.  He does this from time to time; it's
a bit embarrassing, but just nod and smile.

^

+-- by the way, the above was me trying to be funny.  Nod and
smile.

> Or do you mean, that I've no realistic chance because of the lexer-bug?

It means that you had no chance due to that bug.  David has fixed
the bug, so stay tuned for 2.15.31 whenever it comes out.

- Graham