problem still exists in the latest 2.15 version

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: problem still exists in the latest 2.15 version
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 07:40:54 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  I'm extremely busy, but I have to report the bad news that LP still haven't solved this problem. It's not so easy for me to reduce the file, but you'll find lp unexpectly aborts at bar 240. I remember it ever aborts at bar 160-168, due to temporarily added staves. What's the current error with it?
http://www.darajan2.com/douban/Haipeng/overture.rar

Regards
Haipeng

PS: I updated the syntax of LP to the latest version, but the version number is still old.